Wednesday, February 10, 2010

One of my favoritest things...

Ok so I'm not really sure if favoritest is really a word in the English language, but I certainly use it a lot. :) Guess I'll have to ask my little bro, Tyler, to add it to his dictionary right before "gription" and "grippage" - both words used to describe how "grippy" something really is...anyway...back to what my favoritest thing really is.

I absolutely LOVE Chai Tea Lattes. I don't know why I love them so but I had my first a couple years ago with my mom from Starbucks. I fell in love at first sip! They are a perfect combination of spicy, smooth and creamy (from the whipped topping of course!!). The added freshly grated nutmeg on top makes it absolutely divine!

So I'm writing this as I sip my last warm sip of my Chai Tea Latte from Java Detour this morning. Don't worry I don't go get one everyday - they are a special treat. I figured since I had to get blood drawn and drag Makenna out in the chilly WI air that I needed a little pick-me-up (she was happy with plain Cheerios). A mini apple fritter and Chai Tea Latte were the perfect morning snack. Aaahhh...how simple it is to please me sometimes.

{Chai Tea Latte...A spicy drink of black tea infused with cardamom, cinnamon, black pepper and star anise added to freshly steamed milk.}

No comments:

Post a Comment