Thursday, February 11, 2010

And she's down!

We have a little trooper on our hands. Yesterday I discovered she has a true love for Cheerios - they can get her through ANYTHING! As she was shoveling in some of her favorite snack yesterday off of the coffee table she fell and bumped her head (well between her eyeball and eye brow really). I turned around to see her laying on her back next to the table and crying...all while still shoveling Cheerios into her yap! I couldn't believe it! I mean I know she's a little chunker and she does love a good snack but REALLY??...eating them while crying and having just fell?? Sometimes I just have to laugh. OH and don't worry...she's fine. Just a little bruise...well kind of a big one...but she's fine. :)

2 comments:

  1. that's hilarious that she ate while crying - it's all about priorities!! : ) what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello blog follower :) Just wanted to inform you I changed our blog address back to the old address which was:

    ledebuhrs.blogspot.com

    Hope the Keer family is well!

    ReplyDelete