I'm telling you this blogging on my iPhone is awesome! I just pull up the app, type away, quickly click the pics I want and I have a new post! One of the things that I so much dislike about blogger on my computer is how long it takes pics to load. This literally takes seconds and I love it. My phone is also what I take pics with a lot for convenience purposes so it's perfect. I'm sold!
Onto our awesome morning...M had a friend over for the morning. It couldn't have been a more perfect day! The girls played chalk, bubbles, rode bikes and cars, ran through the sprinkler and took many many runs down the slide. They had a fabulous time! Rex took his nap and also joined in on some outside fun. He was not a fan of the sprinkler! Maybe when he can run though it he'll enjoy it more. :)
I'm looking forward to many months of the same fun. I can't wait! And I'm sure the kids will love it too! ;)
Thursday, May 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment